Christian's Library Press. (ISBN 978-1-938948-14-5).
It is a 'study of the different aspects of the family from a Christian perspective.' In the original Bavinck looked at:
(1) the origin of the familyThere is an introduction from James Eglinton.
(2) the disruption of the family
(3) the family among the nations
(4) the family in Israel
(5) the family in the New Testament
(6) dangers to the family
(7) marriage and the family
(8) the family and education
(9) the family and modern society
(10) the future of the family.