This week's Comment is by David Koyzis and Brian Dijkema and looks at the issue of liberalism and outline six strategies for faithfulness:
- Nurture marriages for the long term
- Have children and raise families
- Become committed, active members of your church community
- Join a Christian labour or another work-related association
- Become involved in your country's political life
- All all your work to be influenced by your faith:
"If liberalism attempts to force issues of faith into private compartments, and if this curtails the scope of the redeeming power of faith in Christ, integrating our work with our faith is perhaps the best way to address the deficiencies of liberalism."