An accidental blog

"If God is sovereign, then his lordship must extend over all of life, and it cannot be restricted to the walls of the church or within the Christian orbit." Abraham Kuyper Common Grace 1.1.

Saturday 13 February 2021

You should know neo-Calvinism


 The wonderful Laymen's Lounge has posted my short introduction to neo-Calvinism - you can read it here:  https://thelaymenslounge.com/you-should-know-neo-calvinism/

Also included is a tentative analysis of strands of Christianity and how they would answer key questions:





2 comments:

Mark Roques said...

Steve - I really like your article on Neo-Calvinism. It deserves a wide circulation.

Kaique Moreto said...

Hi Steve! I am trying to contact you cause I really want to translade this text to portuguese, but first I want to ask your permition. Well. Neo-calvinismo is a new topic for many Brazilian Christians and I think that yours posts will help us on our journey. My intention is to translade your texts (specifically this one) and make available for free in portuguese. Could you contact me? My e-mail is: kaique.moreto@gmail.com. Thanks!