I'm pleased to announce the launch of the Alan Cameron pages on All of life redeemed. Alan is senior lecturer in commercial law at the School of Accounting and Commercial Law, Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand. His academic specialisation is reformational legal philosophy with a particular interest in the legal philosophy of Herman Dooyeweerd. He is the editor of Herman Dooyeweerd, Encyclopedia of the Science of Law Volume 1: Introduction (Mellen Press, Series A, vol 8, 2002) and author of articles and papers on Dooyeweerd's jurisprudence.
- Coarse on law and economics (previously unpublished) [pdf]
- 1997. Implications of Dooyeweerd's legal philosophy for political theory. Nuances [electronic] 5 (August) Pt 5. (offsite)
- 1997. 'A Reformational Perspective on Law and Justice', Chapter 13 in Signposts of God's Liberating Kingdom: Perspectives for the 21st Century Vol. 1, 1997(Potchefstroom: IRS.) , pp 189-204
- 1998. Dooyeweerd on law and morality: legal ethics - a test case. Victoria University of Wellington Law Review 28 (1): 263-281. [pdf]
- 1998. 'Law, justice and ethics' (previously unpublished)