Added to the Calvin Seerveld pages are the following papers:
- Christian faith for today. Vanguard (Jan/Feb 1972): 7-9.[pdf]
- Reformational Christian philosophy and Christian college education [pdf] IAPACHE Newsletter 14 (1) (2002)
- Creativity [pdf] Big Picture 1 (3) (Trinity 1999): 5-6, 31-32.
- Vollenhoven's legacy for art historiography. Philosophia Reformata 58(1983): 49-79. [4.8 MB pdf]
- Towards a cartographic methodology for art. J. Aesthetics and Art Criticism 39 (2) (1980): 143-154. [pdf]
On Proverbs from Vanguard's 'Take hold of God and pull' series from 1972-1975; including:
- Prov 25: 11-15. (March/ April 1972): 5, 34.
- 'Will you be a joke to God?' (Prov 24) (Jan/ Feb 1973): 15, 30-31.
- 'Tomorrow is the gift of the Lord' Prov 27: 1-11(1973): 24-6.
- Prov 27. (Dec 1973): 30-31.
- 'Proverbs 27 again' (March/ April 1974): 24-5.
- 'Uncover wrong to heal things straight' (Prov 25:2-10) (May/ June 1974): 30-31.
- 'The evil of authoritarianism' (Prov 29) (Sept/Oct 1975).
- 'How God's word in Proverbs communicates' (May/ June 1975: 10-11).
Added to the James H. Olthuis pages are four papers:
- On Worldviews [pdf] Christian Scholar's Review XIV (2): 153-164. Also in Stained Glass: Worldviews and Social Science (ed.) Paul Marshall, Sander Griffioen and Richard Mouw. University Press of America, Lanham MD, 1989: 26-40.
- The word of God and biblical authority [pdf] Potchefstroom: Wetenskappelike Bydraes van die Potchefstroom Universiteit vir Christelike Hoger Onderwys, 1976.
- The word of God and creation [pdf] AACS Academic papers, 1975. Also published in Tydskrif vir Christelike Wetenskap 25 (1989): 25-37; and Christian Scholar's Review XXI (3) : 231-48.
- Values and valuation [pdf] Philosophia Reformata 32 (1) (1967): 37-54.
Added to the Richard Russell pages are three lectures on the History of Education:
- Starting with Plato and a biblical critique
- Looking at the medieval programme, how the church got involved and failed to reform it
- Reformation, popular literacy, callings, marriage, natural science etc
Richard Russell of Christian Studies Unit, Radstock, provides a few memories of a mis-spent youth in reformatia. This paper was presented at the first UK Reformational Colloquium in Leeds, October 2006.
David Hanson of Wysocs, Leeds, traces the history of the reformational movement back to the 1920s. This paper was presented at the first UK Reformational Colloquium in Leeds, October 2006.Marty Rice's paper: What is a science? from Contemporary Reflections on the Philosophy of Herman Dooyeweerd ed. D. F. M. Strauss and M. Botting (Edwin Mellen Press, 2000)
The D F M Strauss pages have been updated with a list of 2006 papers and a new paper on Infinity and Continuity: The mutual dependence and distinctness of multiplicity and wholeness.