- 1979b Theses on P.A. Verburg's linguistic theory. Anakainosis 2 (1): 8-9.
- 1985 The role of the psychology of language in applied linguistics. Acta academica Series B 20 (101-107).
- 1991 Faith and objectivity in linguistic science. Language matters (UK) 1: 10-11.
- 1999 Five generations of applied linguistics: some framework issues. Acta academica 31 (1): 77-98.
- 2001 The old and the new: reconsidering eclecticism in language teaching. Per linguam 17 (1): 1-13.
- 2003a Towards accountability: a point of orientation for post-modern applied linguistics in the third millennium. Literator. 24(1): 1-20.
- 2003d Assessing and developing academic literacy. Per linguam 19 (1 & 2): 55-65.
- 2006a Transparency and accountability in applied linguistics. Southern African linguistics and applied language studies 24(1): 71-86.
- 2006b Assessing academic literacy in a task-based approach. Language matters 37(1): 81-101.
- 2006c A systematically significant episode in applied linguistics. In L.O.K Lategan & J.H. Smit (guest editors) (2006) Time and context relevant philosophy. Special edition 1 of the Journal for Christian scholarship 42 (November; pp. 231-244).
- 2007a Overlapping and divergent agendas: Writing and applied linguistics research. Forthcoming in C. van der Walt (ed.) Living through languages: An African tribute to Rene Dirven . Stellenbosch: African Sun Media. Pp. 147-163. ISBN: 1-919980-31-8.
- 2007b The redefinition of applied linguistics: modernist and postmodernist views. Forthcoming in Southern African linguistics and applied language studies 25(4).
Tuesday, 5 June 2007
Albert Weideman pages on AoLR
Albert Weideman, professor and Director of the Unit for Academic Literacy of the University of Pretoria, South Africa, now has his own pages on All of life redeemed. I have put up 12 of his papers: