In it he mentions that the Bible is a multi-dimensional book and he gives some examples:
- physical side - it is written/ printed on paper
- historical side - it tells us what God did during the course of history
- logical side - it is comprehensible
- lingual side - it was first handed over verbally, and latter written down
- moral side - it provides guidelines for how we should live.
- Numerical - it has 66 books and a number of pages?
- Spatial - it takes up a certain amount of volume/ space as a book or a number of bytes as a computer package?
- Kinematic - ?
- Biotic - it brings life?
- Psychical- ?
- Social - interpretation is best done in community; it helps create a community: church
- Economic - it costs something to buy it?
- Aesthetic - the design and layout
- Legal - provides laws for us to live by (how is this different from the moral?)?
- Faith - it is a book of faith
Any comments, thoughts? And what about the kinematic or psychical aspects?