An accidental blog

"If God is sovereign, then his lordship must extend over all of life, and it cannot be restricted to the walls of the church or within the Christian orbit." Abraham Kuyper Common Grace 1.1.

Sunday 18 November 2007

Bibliographies

There is something very satisfying about a bibliography. I love looking through them and adding more to my 'must get hold of' list.

I have now revised my 'On Dooyeweerd' bibliography. It was originally here - it's now available as a pdf from AoLR here and I have also put in on the reformational wiki here. The idea of putting it the wiki is so that it can become a collaborative project. Please do add any materials that I have omitted (or indeed make any corrections - there are no doubt many typos that need correcting!).

I'm also working on a Bernard Zylstra and a B J (Bennie) van der Walt bibliography. The van der Walt bibliography will slowly be appearing here.

Also Bruce Wearne is working on an annotated bibliography of Bob Goudzwaard - more details to follow!



Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: