24 and Philosophy is a book you just can't do without. It's all here, folks: the reason Presidents trust him; how Jack cuts through the lies and ambiguities; why he puts his life on the line for others; and how he knows which knee cap to blow out to get that all-important next lead. With the help of twenty "24 crazed" philosophers, you'll figure out what makes this guy tick, and much much more.
* A witty, but philosophical exploration of the popular television series 24, now in its sixth season
* Addresses pressing ethical issues relating to torture, terrorism and warfare
* Raises fascinating questions about knowledge, loyalty, and suspicion
* Explores in-depth the character and behaviour of Jack Bauer
* Written by philosophers who are all serious fans of the show
[HT Between two worlds]
Powered by ScribeFire.