An accidental blog

"If God is sovereign, then his lordship must extend over all of life, and it cannot be restricted to the walls of the church or within the Christian orbit." Abraham Kuyper Common Grace 1.1.

Sunday 15 May 2005

Stafraenn Hakon

Every so often I come across a CD or piece music that blows my mind. Last year it was Arvo Part's Alina and E.S.T's Seven Days of Falling. My latest 'find' is Icelandic Stafrænn Hákon (aka Olafur Josephsson).

Have a listen to the track Kjammi - it blew my mind, so ethereal, so atmospheric, words can't describe how good it is - I've listened to the mp3 of it loads of times and each time it sends a shiver down my spine! I've just ordered his Ventill/Poki CD from Resonant records .

I can't wait to hear it!

1 comment:

Paul said...

I am listening to the .mp3 right now. I'm panicing because my paper has to be in by 12 tomorrow, but the music has calmed me down a bit!